Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Day 14 (June 18th)

Woke up and had breakfast at our usual place and then walked Al to work. I headed back to the room since the weather wasn't so great. Caught up on some emails and wrote some notes to the kids. Met Al for lunch along with YH and went to the market near us for a meal. We found an Italian restaurant where we sat outside. It was little cool but nice. I had a pasta with prosciutto and tomatoes. It was ok. Since the weather cleared after lunch I walked around for a few hours. I went to the big local department store to check things out and a bunch of other small shops along the way. Prices were very expensive and I couldn't find anything really unique. Headed back to the room and met Al for dinner. It was raining outside so we (YH, Al, Rajni and myself) decided to try out an Italian restaurant down the block. I had a salad and some sort of fish with a couple of Jever beers for dinner. The ambiance was nice but the food and portions could have been better. We went back to the room after dinner and watched some crappy German tv.

No comments: