Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Day 21 (June 25th)
Woke up and went to the corner bakery for breakfast and then walked Al to work. The sky was overcast and drizzling so I headed back to the room. I wrote some emails, worked on the puzzle and did some blogging. Met Al for lunch and went back to the Carisch Haus since it was raining out. We tried a new Thai restaurant. I had a spicy Tom Yum Goong with rice that was very tasty. Al had a curry chicken dish with a nice sauce. We both enjoyed our meal and added this one to the list. Headed back to the room and did some more blogging. Met Al, YH and Rajni for dinner. Rajni was in the mood for Chinese so we walked around and found a Chinese restaurant. I had a Peking Goulash soup (tasted like hot and sour soup) as an appetizer. For entrees we ordered a beef with vegetables, a noodle dish and a sweet and sour chicken. The food was not very good. The meat was a little scary and we picked out the vegetable and left most of the meat. I had a couple of Frankenheim Alts to help things down. After that meal we went to our good pizza place and grabbed a pie which we shared. We also wanted some dessert so we went to the EIS ice cream place. I had a scoop of blueberry with a vanilla/chocolate chip scoop in a cone. After a disappointing dinner we headed back to the room and watched Gilmore Girls and worked on the puzzle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment