Sunday, July 15, 2007
Day 17 (June 21st)
Woke up and went to our corner bakery for breakfast and then walked Al to the office. Since it was a rainy overcast day, I decided to hang in and do some emails and work on my puzzle. Met Al for lunch and went down to the Carisch Haus which has a bunch of restaurants. Al had been to the Japanese restaurant there so we decided to check it out. I had a tempura rice soup bowl for lunch that wasn't bad. Headed back to the room after lunch and started working on my blog. Met Al, YH and Rajni for dinner and went to the restaurant down the block called Casa Luigi since the weather wasn't so great. I had the seared tuna with sweet and spicy sauce along with a salad and a couple of beers. For dessert, Al order the sampling plate so I snacked on that. After dinner the weather cleared up and there was an English speaking party at one of the local Irish pubs. We went over and had a beer and watched some European Basketball. We hung out for awhile and talked with Al's friend JT for a little bit and then hit the road. We headed back to the room and watched Gilmore Girls that Al got on dvd from a friend at work. Since it was a real American show I was happy and we watched a couple of episodes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment